Welcome! This is a resource page, a station as it were, with links heading to as many destinations as HBO’s TV Series Treme has inspired. When you want to find something quickly, or dig deeper into all things relevant to the show, hopefully this single page will be as helpful to you as it is to me. If there are sites you think should be featured here, please suggest them in the comments.
The official blog is Inside Treme.
The definitive sites for New Orleans and blogging on HBO’s Treme:
Blogs dedicated to the sound and music of Treme
- David’s Post Mortem of Season 1.
- The Library Chronicles critique of Treme
- Pajiba – “Scathing Reviews for Bitchy People” – be sure to read the 14th comment: “Treme is like Jazz“.
- Alan Sepinwall (nj.com) on Season One Treme
- Edward Copeland critical article on cutting scenes too short!
- The Gangs of New Orleans (Time Magazine)
- Salon’s David Simon Interview on Season Two.
- Waiting For Godot by Samuel Beckett
- Lucia Micarelli’s (Annie) MySpace
- Khandi Alexander (LaDonna) – “an extraordinary woman in ordinary clothes” The Washington Post.
New Orleans General Info
- Information on the district Wiki Travel Treme
Satire: Horatio Bucklesby Ogden’s The Wire
Quotefully Yours: The Wire.